View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:47 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: HTC phone can not connect to another HTC phone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
Understood. a point of order not to start a fight but "the only one that I know" is new you did NOT state this in your original post. HENCE my request for any apps that DO do it "AP" style.

the XDA one is what I have but it won't work at all (refuses to start says error try again)
Oy...

If you find one that does use a 'real' AP as opposed to an adhoc network, please do tell. I'm only reciting my personal experience in testing wifi tethering apps.

The only one I've ever tested that has actually used a real AP is the built-in wifi tethering app in Android. I haven't found any in WinMo, but I honestly haven't looked that hard.
This post has been thanked 1 times.