View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 01:20 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: HTC Shipped Mango Roms Leak, Including The Verizon HTC Trophy

I did enough homework to possably install. Here's what I found out.

It does update firmware/Radio, so it might be worth installing for Verizon users if you have questionable coverage/really bad battery life. It could fix a lot of dumb hardware issues with the phone. A few verizon users have installed this and reported no problems, actually, better perfomance (questionable because the phone was nuked back to factory, AKA a clean phone, so till real tests, it's questionable)

It will NUKE your phone, there is NO upgrade path. It's not like 7712 or 7720, it's a fresh install. This kind of holds me back a little, Yea, I'm dev unlocked but with the CustClear.provxml method, I can get unlimited sideloading and un-cerfieied app install. This I will not be able to do with this version and it's something that I need (too many dev apps that I can't live with out).

For Sprint Arrive users, You have the "Gold_C" so you would be looking for a rom for that. The Gold_W is the GSM version of the 7Pro, if you install this, you will brick your phone, so you have been warned. There is No Sprint rom that has been released.

As for me, I am waiting (I need my unlimited sideloading).....My phone devloped a line down the center of the display and 2 bad pixels. I need to call up insurance again. Maybe I will try it for a day or 2 before sending it back.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 09-09-2011 at 01:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.