View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 08:10 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: flashing a new radio issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Well you said in your first post that the lag happens with any rom when you flash the verizon radio to it. I was thinking that those users that are on verizon may not have issues but maybe you do now since you are on Sprint and there have been changes to roaming agreements which is why there have been so many PRLs released over the last few months. Have you tried comparing both Sprint 1.96 or 2.32 radios?
yes i have tried the 1.96 radio and that runs fine on my ROM , it just gives me horrible service -.- im 99 percent of the time on 1x with that radio .

and i must correct myself , the lag only happens when running MY custom ROM with the vzw Radio .. but running anyone elses ROM it runs perfect .. so i know its something im doing .. im gonna try taking a stock VZW ROM and goofing around with that , if that doesnt work , then im gonna switch kitchens . i have a feeling it maybe something with osKitchen .