View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 10:10 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
pm @powinmo for boost
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
I will.
Skimming the past few pages for your posts, newmant posted exactly what needs to be done... with a link to the wiki section for Boost. You only mentioned you changed ONE registry entry. I saw no indications you looked at the wiki or other reg settings you changed. The wiki indicates there are 3 items that need to be changed and I supplied a .reg file to handle all three.

I just upgraded another TP2 to Boost and followed my own instructions and put the .reg file in XDA_UC. Sending+Rec MMS work just fine.

I'll quote newmant (big THANKS btw) below as I've helped him in the past for a similar issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmant View Post
You should be able to use this phone on Boost - did you do everything listed in the Wiki page for Boost? - http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...M#Boost_Mobile - I had the same problem when I first started using custom roms, but I used the reg edit powinmo created and mms works for me, if you have tried his reg edit and your still having trouble I can only suggest making sure you updated you data profile before installing the reg edit.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.