View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:20 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: flashing a new radio issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Maybe your issues with the Verizon radio are caused by changes that have been made or are being made to the Sprint Network? Like the changes in the roaming agreements with Verizon and tower changes.

What changes are being made ?? all i did was take the sprint stock rom and extracted it into my kitchen . and removed/added the things i wanted . what recommendations do you have for me ? or anyone else .. ive flashed a million other ROM's and they all work . other people have had the same issue as me with my ROM . i cant stand it

ive tried the dummy fwupdate and sqr but that didnt help

and as far as roaming agreements with verizon and tower changes , isnt that controlled by the PRL ? what baffles me the most is how i can run other peoples ROM's without a problem . this sucks .