Thread: Kudos to all
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 05:56 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyfeaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
post your question or what your looking for and im sure someone will help ya.

6.1 Apps won't run. I've downloaded serveral 6.1 apps for my omnia i910,6.1. They go into "my storage" no problem. I click to install. They load up, then " not a pocket pc app" appears. All say they are apps for 6.1.
Skype and Opera, no problem. WeFi for 6.1, no go. Idx mobile 60 (a bought translation program), no go. Several other free apps, no go.
What am I missing.
Thanks
If these apps you have downloaded are .exe files then that would explain why you get the message you are seeing when you click on them. You need to move those files to your PC and while your device is synced to your PC via usb(Activesync or Windows Mobile Device Center) click on the exe on your PC to execute the installation of the app.