View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 12:51 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Did I get a TP2 from the last batch? Built date check

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Maybe cause of your language?
lol xP im actually a very calm person . but considering what i have been an am paying asurion .. im highly dissapointed in them . im dropping them next bill . ive had it . and when i called them i never used any foul language . i was just upfront and sincere with them as to how i felt . in short i told them how poorly they are treating me as a customer by giving me faulty devices one after another . and that i demand a brand new TP2 or a brand new Optimus S as thats almost equivelent . and they said we'll see what we can do . only to never hear from them again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
Of coz it's NIB. When I checked EPST, how could I miss that huge "refurbish date"? I had several refurb before, not a fan of those.
yes refurbs suck ass . and i am jealous of you for getting a NIB props to you