View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 12:19 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cant boot out of bootloader

Well once you ran Revolutionary and installed the custom recovery and then switched it over to RA Recovery all you had to do was reboot into bootloader and then go to flash zip from sd card and then navigate to where the superuser file was and then flash it. If you follow the instructions for Revolutionary it would tell you exactly how to do everything and you wouldn't have any issues, the only issue that I see people having is copying the beta key. While you wait for your new phone to come in I would suggest going and reading up again on how to do everything and watch a youtube video or two so when your phone comes in you'll be ready to root it, if I can do it anyone can.