View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:56 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Did I get a TP2 from the last batch? Built date check

[QUOTE=rrjskj;2143166]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
hmm well I got my TP2 as a replacement for my TP because of battery problems on 5/17/10, it was manufactured 5/4/10 and as of today its still kicking it just like mi abuelas 17yr old Nissan Sentra.

and PS @elesbb sorry I got ur thread closed, I guess u can blame @lnando84 for that, I reported one of his posts thinking a mod would just delete them but that wasn't the case.[/QUOTE

and ur placing all the blame on him how ??? just like you to place the blame on some1 else instead where it really needs to be when the hell are u gonna start act ur own age instead of like ur 5 damn years old grow up and come to the cage .. sorry for the off topic remark continue on folks
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@rrjskj
how is it my fault? all I said was fuck google and u guys jumped on me, I am not going to goto that thread in what's considered to be one of my best months of any year, back in may it was fine because may usually doesn't go well and I'd need a laugh. it's so funny that the people who voted against me in that thread think they know everything about me when they dont know me at all, especially in real life. and I don't know what u got against be since I even tried to help u.
Omg im done with you guys going off topic in others threads so just stop.rrjskj your the main cause here cause once again eric just made a post and you started shit so either you guys call it a day or someone is getting a vacation.
This post has been thanked 3 times.