View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 09:29 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czdagreat View Post
Can someone help me i have a touch pro 2 us cellular and CANNOT get this to work, My previous phone was a htc hd 2 and i had no problems unlocking and changing the os on it. I have tried a hundred times and it goes all the way to the percentage screen and then just sits there on zero. My phone is a cdma rhod400.
Have you followed the instructions step by step, i.e. bypassing/shutting off antivirus software, etc? It clearly works and if you haven't already used it on another phone you shouldn't have an issue. Maybe try another computer and see if that helps. You can also send her an email with specifics on what's going on, be very descriptive on what you've done and whats happening, or follow the link to their website and email her there.