View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 08:30 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: LG Optimus One vs Samsung Galaxy Gio vs LG Optimus

What do you mean by LG Optimus? which model is that? (there are multiple LG Optimus)

Since I am not aware of what you mean by LG Optimus..i'll compare the remaining 2..the Samsung Gio and the LG Optimus One..

from the looks of it the samsung gio has a better screen, slightly faster processor and better sound quality..

that said I would still suggest out of those 2 the LG Optimus One...the speed you can make up by overclocking and the GPUs are the same..difference is Optimus One has more ram and in my opinion 512mb ram is minimum if you want decent performance...

If you clarify exactly what you meant by LG Optimus I can compare that into the mix as well..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)