View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 01:11 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Same Autorun error here too.
Now that i have my UC configured almost perfectly... it would be counter productive for me to go back to manually installing cabs/ settings lol.... i spent the last 2 nights trying to perfect it -- i'll wait for n2c to fix this...

also another question: i finally formatted my sd card to fat32 last night and am dying to try flashing from it. what have your experiences been with flashing 3.35 from the card? And part b to that question: is NueUpdate working for those who use it? I need pros/cons if there are any...thanks in advance, you're replies really help us all geek this thing out!!!

Best... Member... Ever...