View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 12:35 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcc.cbu
How can I tell if it is native CDMA or GSM? Here is what I have gathered so far - on wm6.5 without sim card on the phone, it defaults to EvDo. With sim card in, defaults to global mode. So what is it? Cause I'm also not sure.

Secondly - why does it not display the rhod model id on the tri-color screen? any idea how it got to that? how can I get it to display the model id properly? will flashing to stock wm6 change it?

been waiting for a while for answers. I really need to flash to custom rom or any rom that is faster, sprint rom makes me cry, really slooow

appreciate your taking time to post your reply. help really needed. TIA
You could try getting your MSL using something like Baffs msl grabber or get it by calling Sprint and then dial ##786# and enter your msl and see if you can input or update the model # that way. I'm sure it's a 400.