View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 10:00 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: My phone finally took a Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Nope. I'm on Family Talk and text for 69.99 month with unlimited data addon pack and two additional phones at 9.99 each (total monthly bill is 111.00 including taxes. According to the many CSR's I spoke with, my two options are to go with a separate plan ffor my phone whihc would be 69.99 plus 10.00 premium data or go with the family talk/text/data at 129.99 plus 19.99/phone plus 10.00 premium data for my phone.

I thought WP7 phones also required the premium data packages? If not, then that solves a lot of my problems, but as of my last conversation with a CSR supervisor yesterday, there was only one other phone besides the TP2 (I think he said a samsung) that is approved for my current plan.

Sorry to go OT.

David
WP7 requires $10 fee as well and new plans...winmo doesn't..

As for the samsung phone..you mean the samsung replenish? I know that doesn't require $10 fee but you still need a new plan as far as I know...don't you?

there is also option of EPRP plans which is 109$ for 2 lines and $15 per line after..(1600 minutes and data included)

so 3 lines would be 125$ and $10 fee on 1 line would be 135$ a month before taxes.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)