View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 07:33 AM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Here is a winmo story that will make you laugh. Actually as I mention earlier Microsoft has a 100% record of misjudging the mobile market lately and here they go again. One of the problems with 7 mobile is the screen sizes available, so I was excited when I got an email from them telling me about the new "titan" 7 phone. A huge 4.7 inch screen and a 1.5 gig processor. I thought "now thats the ticket, I might even consider switching to one of theres". So I followed the "buy link" (which I include for your amusement) and it asked me to select my carriers. Naturally mine was not there, so I chose sprint and low they did not have it available. To make a short story long, I followed all the carrier links, and none had the phone. Leave it to MS to release a new phone you cant even get, but its "coming soon" Every one is good for something, even if its a bad example lol.

Compare Windows 7 Phones | Windows Mobile Phones | Windows Phone 7
I am watching for the Titan on Verizon as well. The one thing that bugs me about it is the big screen but still 800 x 480 resolution. seems to be kind of a waste of such a big screen. That large of a screen I would think they could up the resolution (would love to see a true 720p resolution but I know that is dreaming).
Least there is something of WP7 I am looking forward to.
So here is to hoping and waiting....all notes I have been able to find is Titan to release on carriers no earlier than October...but again, not list of what carriers it will list on.
I too say an Amazon link to buy the phone ($800+ to outright purchase I believe) but no carrier actually had the phone....not sure why it was listed for sale on Amazon then.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 1 times.