View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 12:48 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Here is a winmo story that will make you laugh. Actually as I mention earlier Microsoft has a 100% record of misjudging the mobile market lately and here they go again. One of the problems with 7 mobile is the screen sizes available, so I was excited when I got an email from them telling me about the new "titan" 7 phone. A huge 4.7 inch screen and a 1.5 gig processor. I thought "now thats the ticket, I might even consider switching to one of theres". So I followed the "buy link" (which I include for your amusement) and it asked me to select my carriers. Naturally mine was not there, so I chose sprint and low they did not have it available. To make a short story long, I followed all the carrier links, and none had the phone. Leave it to MS to release a new phone you cant even get, but its "coming soon" Every one is good for something, even if its a bad example lol.

Compare Windows 7 Phones | Windows Mobile Phones | Windows Phone 7

Last edited by swlaraut; 09-03-2011 at 12:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.