View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 12:22 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by udayse View Post
Hi,
I am on the latest version of energy rom and i love it. My issue is that every now and then, data refuses to connect. The indicators on the top right, say its EVDO and that data is on, but i cant get on to a web page and my weather doesnt even work..

This doesnt happen always, but every once in a while, Try to soft reset and it doesnt help. But then somehow it magically comes back..

My yahoo stock quotes however never work. Can anyone help?
I roam a lot and I have the data not connecting problem from time to time. I used to use the data disconnect mentioned, but found sometimes it locks my phone. Here is what I do now. I just phone myself. Sounds funny but I noticed if my data was not working and I got a phone call, after the call it worked. So i set myself up on a speed dial and when data is broke I call myself wait to connect and hang up. Seems to work every time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, have you gone to start>settings>connections>connections>manage conections>edit and entered your 10 diget phone number as user name and password (domain blank)? It helps for some reason.

Last edited by swlaraut; 09-03-2011 at 12:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.