View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 09:38 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
OK I did everything except formating the sdcard. I don't have a reader that I can use to format it. It is a brand new card, and I've only used it for Android run over the last couple days.

It is now working. Not sure what happened on the first try, but just restoring startup.txt, data.img seems to have me up and running again.
You don't need a reader, boot back to WinMo and choose the use ask disk or some such option - it will appear as a USB disk drive in My Computer, just like a card reader would.... Format just as you normally would.

That's for future reference tho, glad it's working now.