View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:39 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: official GB when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
There is an option in the settings of es filemanager that says root access but I never tried it since the warning sounds weird..I use Super File Manager for remounting system for read\write
I recently just did this using the root access permission on Es File manager and it worked fine...

Wanted to install the Sgs2 widgets and had to use this method.

Worked like a charm.

Didn't want to pay for the 4 dollars Root explorer wants.

As far as Samsung goes eventhough I love the phone I will never buy from them again due to there lack of care for there Mobile owners..

Looks like im going to buy a dedicated google phone like the nexus line... Im not to hung up on having the latest gadgets so Im keeping my phone until it is spitting bolts when I open it. haha

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 09-02-2011 at 01:42 PM.