Thread: IPhone 5
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
yea I'll probably do that and then goto T-mobile and get me an HTC Radar when it comes out and stay with them till sprint gets their act together. although T-mobile does have a data cap their throttled speed will probably be faster than what im seein now with sprint.
Sounds good. Plus I talked with t-mobile and for another 5 bucks you get 5gb plan with 1000 minutes (family plan) or 15 bucks more for 5gb and unlimited calling. Only thing is you have to pay retail for the phone although he told me to call him to work a special deal so I assume that means lower that sticker. Personally if they get the iphone(wife) and galaxy s2 for me I would consider switching to tmobile but will need to compare coverage and make sure.