Thread: IPhone 5
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
if it does say hello to more overloaded towers and slow 3G/4G speeds if they don't do upgrades.
Probably, but why keep complaining about it. The speeds you experience are pitiful so you should switch carriers and call it a day. There are several choices so let you wallet do the talking. Not trying to give you hard time but face facts. If I was experiencing what you mentioned in several posts, Sprint would be a distant memory. Hell I'll probably switch as well and I have 4g and descent 3g. lol.

Having said that all that, I guess the big announcement in October may be the game changer we are looking for. Let's hope.