Thread: Galaxy S 2!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 02:06 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Galaxy S 2!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon9mouz View Post
O really I didn't know there were more devices that were 3d other than the evo. So one phone which is the evo 3d and one tab the gslate which is 3d. Am I correct and this is only us carrier wise right?? I might have to get just the wifi version of it kinda wish Sprint would have gotten it.

Sent from my PG86100-EVO3D-using Tapatalk
LG Optimus 3D was the first released 3D phone in the world..I think its coming stateside under the name of LG Thrill 4G

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
ok...haven't searched...not enough time(currently deployed)...

any guesses on when root access will be available for the Sprint ver?

AND...since they employ Cyanogen now...would that equate to a quicker dev time for CM for Samsung devices??
root access will probably be there since day 1..since boot-loaders aren't locked+signed.

As for development..I don't know honestly..it definitely should be better then say the Epic..but it boils more down to how close it is to the GSM versions..

I mean in Epics case it was impossible to get GSM stuff to boot or even the Nexus S 4G stuff to boot..which meant Epic was just too different from the other variants...

That is where it boils down to..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)