View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 10:40 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I havent been around lately... What's new guys ? Any reason for me to update the ROM here ? Any glaring bugs moving around ?
My only odd minor item:

If a TP2 or even my TMO HD2 is left in airplane mode for an extended period of time, the ceipui.exe - the microsoft experience junk - will sometimes run. I checked my registry settings, etc to make sure it matches what other posts I saw to disable it. Could not find a way to make it stop on the July 4 1.85 cookie roms.

Maybe it's something I'm installing (but my install procedures have not deviated much in the past 5 months of ROM builds) but from what I read, this stuff is not even needed on the rom right?

Thanks again for checking in on us!
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.