View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 10:37 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [Odin]Stock EH17 Deodexed with CWM 3.1.0.1/Root/Busybox 1.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgallis View Post
that is good 2 know

.... but like we talked before wouldn u want to upgrade from GB to ICS .. or will we ( meaning epic users ) just wait for a port over or something of sort or wud it even matter? ... i kno i like to keep up to date with software updates or improvements thats we consider every1 else in the world is getting

3rdly ur epic is faster stock compared to the photon stock

and the GS2 is way better than the photon in my thinking so wouldnt that be better plus with the roms tweaks etc
stock to stock photon is a little better sure its duel core but why do you think s2 will be better than photon? im gonna wait a little to see what quad has to offer. im very happy on this leak and when official and source gets here things will be picking up nicely.