View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 12:50 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **NEWLY REMASTERED!!!**ROM|userROM|21916&&29007|4.21.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
thanks you ! I am aware of this , I was lazy and decided not to flash them before uploading , and realised I left some files in a package that didn't belong their . sorry but that's what's taking me so long to get the others uploaded . I'm running each build before uploading .
lol, I tried to get away with that a few times and EVERY time there was always something I forgot to include or included when I didn't mean to. In the end, it had to be I flashed every ROM before I uploaded it. It sucks, but it's just one of them things I guess. Good to see things going good here!