View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 11:34 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

You can extract a ROM using the kitchen, but to my knowledge most custom WM ROMs can't be extracted/dumped. Extracting a ROM is option no. 2 after you click on the "Calkulin' HTC Kitchen" application. You'll need to create a directory in the root of the kitchen named "Files" and put the .nbh file in there. If it dumps properly, which I doubt, you can then transfer whatever packages you want into my kitchen.

If not, I can tell you how to put those themes and what not into this kitchen, but you'd have to get them as separate packages or cabs to do that. Them being in the ROM does you no good, if can't be dumped.

So, try and dump that ROM using the kitchen. If it doesn't work, gather up the themes and what not and let me know when you're ready to try and implement the change and I can try and guide you through it.