View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7-14-11]Tinkerbell's 29022 Titan Rom TBN 39.96 [Verizon/Sprint/MetroPCS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddysousa View Post
I noticed that the other day, but was thinking it was just for maintenance. Thank you for the update. I will keep checking back. If you need a place to host your files, I have room on my ftp. Just let me know.
@buddysousa! Thank you for your response and your offer. If the repairs costs are going to be too large to get ppckitchen.org back up and online, I may be taking you up on that offer! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodtunes View Post
Thank you Tink and all the other master chefs at PPC-k. Good to know this is NOT a case of... Another one bites the dust.
@MrGoodtunes Thanks for your thoughts! It is good to know there is still people interested out there!! =]=]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereverend View Post
Does anyone have a mirror for "Tinks 29022 Titan Sprint (TBN 39.96)"?
@thereverend I will put one up myself if this issue cannot be resolved in a timely manner. Thank you for your interest!

Last edited by Tinkerbell; 08-29-2011 at 10:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.