View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Rose4uKY
PPCGeeks Regular

Rose4uKY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2x HTC EVO 3D Battery 1930mAh + Dock USB Charger $35 (normally 50)

Ok I have been reading about these batteries and they seem to be good. I also saw where someone used off10 at HTC express and I tried it and it worked so my total is 31.49. I have not finished my transaction yet and was hoping those who bought these could chime in on how there working out.

I bought 3 generic ones off ebay with a wall charger plus one extra wall charger. The other day my phone icon said 52% but my phone died and I tried putting in 2 of my generics out of the 3 and my phone wouldn't come on. All were fully charged by my two wall chargers. But one out of the 3 turned on my phone other two didn't. So I now have the original HTC and one generic.I fully charged both of those last night HTC in phone other in wall charger. I try to mostly keep my HTC in phone. My other two were full and I just stuck one in the wall charger and it's pink and has been charging for an hour. So once it's charged I am going to try it again in my phone.But everyone says these batteries are cheap and they say 1800 and are really a 1000 and I do know they don't last long. So I want to order these chichitec and Amazon had one for 18.99 but for 31 bucks I can get 2 and a wall charger from HTC Express. I don't think I've ordered from them before.

Also does it matter if you charge the original in one of the wall chargers or not and these red ones I am getting will it matter if I charge one in my other wall charger or does it have to be the that came with these batteries. It may be same wall charger as the generic ebay one I don't know. I just know some people get 8 hours or more off the HTC battery and I don't and I always have had extra. I had one for my TP2 and 2 for my EVO. But I hope these work out for me.

Last edited by Rose4uKY; 09-01-2011 at 01:48 AM.