View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:10 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: WP7 better customer satisfaction than Android, not quite iOS yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
Man, they spend millions on surveys and shit. They sell hundreds of millions of copies of windows 7, they build an OS from scratch and get an rtm that can compete with android and ios in less than a year. Brandon Watson is straight up awesome with devs.

They know what they're doing.

They've been beta testing with us and now they're ready to lay down some serious shit. Ffc, dual core, big ass super amoled, tooth brush, all sorts of stuff.

Wait till q2 2012, they have what u want.

Remember android? All they had on sprint forever was the hero. Then evo came for the ride and it was on.

I'm getting an iPhone 5. Keeping my hd2, and nexus prime so I can rock all 3 operating systems for reals

Sent from my HTC HD2 on the PPCGeeks App
I dont care how much they spend on this n that,.put I big screen on the device. I dont wanna wait or see why people need to wait when they just could have put on a decent size screen from the jump and been done.lol @ wait till 2012, why?