View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 12:45 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 better customer satisfaction than Android, not quite iOS yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
it has been? go to xda and see how dead the forums are. the phones are too limited. im glad you like it and im not bashing you for that. but don't expect some of us former die hard winmo fans to get excited about it. that's why most of us moved to android.
I think you misunderstood what I said... I said that application development has been consistent. There are new apps appearing, and there are developers working on things, and there are some very high profile apps.

I said nothing about the interest levels in the platform overall. I know that you and lots of geekers are all about custom ROMs and customization, but look at the iPhone... the lack of ROMs and customization are not what makes a platform successful.

I also want to make it clear that I don't dislike Android. I had an EVO for a year, and I really enjoyed it (only phone I've had that I've actually kept that long). I choose my platform based on usability, however, and I find WP7 to be more usable which I believe will make a huge difference as Microsoft continues to develop the platform.

Anyway, I appreciate the fact that you're discussing things rationally and not just here bashing people.