View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:24 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1134
I am a fairly experienced flasher in the past. I have been using and Energy ROM on my TP2 for quite a while now, and now want to reflash the stock ROM. However, this is my new error message after I have synced, opened, accepted and get the splash screen on my phone:

-------------------

ERROR [260] : CONNECTION

The Update Utility cannot connect to your PDA Phone. Please check that
your USB cradle/cable is connected properly between the PC and your
PDA Phone.

Check the following:

1. The PDA Phone is connected to the USB cradle/cable.
2. The USB cradly/cable is connected to the PC.

---------------------

Can someone help me? This is not only when I try to flash the stock ROM, but even my old ROM's give me this message.

I thought it might be the cable, but I am connected through activesync and am able to move files between my phone and computer.

Please help!
Not a good choice to post this question in this thread but since I saw it I'll recommend you turn off all Anti-virus, Firewall software and try deleting and recreating partnership with your device. Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling Activesync/Windows Mobile Device Center.