View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:41 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.8.1 [25-Apr-2011]

Hey everybody, still here and slowly, but surely working out the kinks of the next gen Teya. The kitchen I use has been updated and now includes many, many new features. I am still wrapping my head around them and trying to find the optimal settings. I still have a couple bugs that I can't seem to smash, but believe me, I am still on it.

I hate to see you go BRosenow, but congrats on the new purchase buddy!

I see a lot of new faces in here, welcome and thank you for using Teya! There is always a learning curve when changing ROMs and Teya is definitely no exception. Stick with it and try everything out, you will find your way and become a pro in no time! Always remember, worse case scenario is a hard reset (not too bad IMO)

Hey Power_VANO, please extract and drop the attached font in your windows directory and let me know if it fixes the font issues. Report back so I can either include it or look for the correct ttf.

To Greenbooks Computer thank you very much for the donation!!

Also a big thanks to all those that help others out, I can't get on here much and it's nice knowing that others will jump in and lend a hand.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z Sylfaen.7z (128.2 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 08-24-2011 at 11:44 PM.