View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 03:48 PM
scrosler
VIP Member
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SenselessROM 2.0 -8/22/11- GB 2.3.4 (2.08.651.2 Base)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drb115 View Post
Great ROM, really enjoying it. Going to keep using it exclusively. Just a few small things I noticed that maybe can be fixed in the next update.

1. The lock screen comes up when a call comes in (I see this is already mentioned in your notes). However, this isn't that big of a deal. :0)

2. When you use the back button, sometimes you cannot back out to the home screen. I can't seem to pinpoint exactly when it happens, when I do, I'll repost.

3. When sending a sms or mms message, the small "please wait" dialog box appears. For SMS messages this is not a big issue, however, when sending a picture message or an SMS message in a low service area the "please wait" dialog box stays on screen for quite sometime. I know in the stock evo 3d rom, this box does not appear and you are only notified if something goes wrong in sending the message.

Please don't take these as points knocks, these are the only things I noticed. Like I said I will be using this exclusively with my phone. I love the animations as well ).

Speaking of animations, one thing I think would be really cool is if you can add the screen off animation found on the google nexus s, you can view a short clip of the animation here.

I don't post very often at all, but I have tried every ROM out I have seen thus far, and am enjoying yours the most by far!!! 9.5/10!
1. I am about to upload a fix for this in about 30 minutes. It will revert you back to Sense Lock Screen.

2. No clue on that. Never saw it but let me know if you can pinpoint it.

3. As far as the notification... Not sure about that not being in the stock ROM. I havent ran it for a while but I will add this to my "to look at list." Be advised this will be low priority. Sorry

I dont take any feedback in a negative manner. As a matter of fact I rely upon feedback to make the ROM better so if you have any suggestions or notice any bugs I consider it your "obligation" to post about it

Thanks for the 9.5 out of 10!

As far as the animation for CRT. Maybe later... Low priorty...

Donations always accepted but never expected!