View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 11:20 AM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrissie View Post
I am having some trouble getting the software to load on soft reset. If I have UL enabled my phone will not load any of my today screen plugins on a soft reset. The program works OK after enabling it thru my today screen, just fails after a soft reset, none of the other today sceen items load either. Other applications i.e. word, outlooks, etc. work OK, I can still access my settings, diasable UL from today screen, soft reset and everything comes back OK.

I am not using HTC Home, only Phone Alarm, SPB PP4, SPB Diary and Weather Panel, plugins currently load separate of UL.

UL is only set to load it's default stuff, no extra plugins or such.

Any Ideas?

Verizon 6700 WM6 Helmi's Kitchen
EDIT- I just realized you said you have Verizon 67000. There seem to be some issues with this particular phone and UL. Maybe someone else can state if there has been any resolution to the issues.

There are two settings that you need to pay attention to to have it automatically come up when you soft reset. There is a setting in the "Tab" tab that says Open tab on start up. This setting pertains to the tab you want to be your home tab or main tab and will come up as the default.

If this main tab is a today plugin or a combined tab then you need to go into the today plugin settings an choose activate plugin on startup.

If you dont do this the behavior may be that you have to click on something before the plugin will load. This is to conserve memory as I understand it.