View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 01:21 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Radio not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
this is an unusual situation as a radio shouldn't cause eventual device instability. it might either be a ROM issue or a HW issue, so try flashing the stock ROM/Radio and see if u still experience that issue and if u do then there's a HW issue with the replacement.
I did flash to stock ROM then flash the VZW radio and it didnt work . it would lag after about an hour of having the device powered on . and i mean EVERYTHING lagged .

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

What happens when you go back to an earlier radio version? Do you get a bad signal?
i havent tried , i just remember having the VZW radio on my phone while running either sharkie's Mr.x or energy's ROM and having 3 bars of evdo while with the stock radio having zero bars and switching btw evdo and 1x .. which was a pain in the rear .