View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 11:01 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nandroid backup/Revolutionary IO

Quote:
Originally Posted by usvi525 View Post
What should I do if i already flashed a rom on my device. I did backup the original software but I have never run the nandorid backup. is that something I can do now or should do now?
Well like I stated above the most important thing is to have your wimax keys, you can find stock roms to install but once those keys are gone your screwed. There is a free program on the market called wimax rsa keychecker, although I think your fine, I would download that and check just to make sure, also like I stated above I would put that nandroid in a couple of different places so if you accidentally delete from one you still have another copy of it, again especially those wimax keys which are really only important if you want to use 4G.