Old 08-19-2011, 02:20 AM
arianhojat
PPCGeeks Regular

arianhojat is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

One last question as well,
When you switch the menu from Normal to anything else, It seems like 'All Settings' link doesn't work... I saw prev people mention you can get the old Normal menu back by going into 'Other' in the regular settings page and do the Start Menu Switch Layout there...

I assumed all those missing 'All Settings' settings pages would have another way to get to them like in Other section for peeps who do want to enable Sense, Panel, etc menu's...

But there was at least one setting page I couldn't find ... Under 'All Settings' was a 'Home' option where you could set the theme. But with the other Start Menu's enabled, I don't see a way to get to this setting. Any ideas how to get to Home settings if I enable the other menus?

and... How do you get rid of widget on home screen ... like the Calender and Weather parts. I just want the Clock with the Messages, Email, Call History, Voicemail row and shortcuts row below them.

andd.......... I went to Message Options under a message and changed it from Speech Bubbles to regular SMS... how do i change it back. Those options arent under Message Options as I thought they were there

Last edited by arianhojat; 08-19-2011 at 06:52 PM.