View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 08:26 AM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I am pretty happy with the ROM. I think this great community helped develop this platform to it's maximum potential, something the Big Boys failed to do. I recently aquired a second TP2, so I have a backup. Picked up a couple of spare batteries at best buy in the bottom of the bargin bin. (that's a lot of b's) Got a new case, and a spare case. Lord willing I will be set for a while until Verizon comes out with a decent WinMo phone.

WinMo no longer sync's with exchange? Mine does, but perhaps that is just the newest ROMs, (mines a bit older)

For locking I just discovered PocketShield. It with Volumex(volume control) was just under $8. 70% off. I love this software and I wonder why I did not find it before. I was sick and tired of hitting a thousand keys when my phone would wake up with SMS. It still wakes up, but nothing can be touched and it goes back to sleep after 20 seconds. All customizable.

I also recent discovered Battclock. What a great little program. Lets me put all sorts of neat information on the top bar with color stripes that tell me things like cpu load, Batt load. Batt temp. Love it so much, I think I am going to donate to the writer.

I will be on the TP2 for a while yet...
This post has been thanked 2 times.