View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 04:09 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Likes and Dislikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny71 View Post
Same with me...couldn't make phone calls outta my apartment with the Evo...1 bar or less...Motorola Radios Rock and what a difference between the two phones...
What's funny is that at my house wiht the EVO 4G (wife and daughter have one now) I'd get 4-5 bars and great reception. My Evo 3D would fluctuate 2-3 bars and when I walked into our living room, it would drop to roaming then back to 3 bars causing me to either break-up real bad or drop the call. That to me is unacceptable for an upgrade to the OG EVO. It did that everywhere, not just at my house. The photon however, I get 5-6 bars consistantly and is perfect wherever I go throughout the house. Eveywhere else, it's just as good as the OG Evo or better.

Ever noticed with the 3D when you make a call, the first 1 or 2 rings would start off real low, then get loud, and then sound like it's distorting (breaking up) until they answer? It did that on all 3 of the E3D's I had. The moPho has not done this once since I got it.

The only "real" gripe I have is with bluetooth functionality. I use a blueant q2 and was flawless with all the Evo's I had...including the 3D's, but with the moPho...not so much. It takes 2 or 3 button presses for it to connect to voice commands at first use in the morning. Then it will work for incoming and outgoing calls perfectly for a while then it will just-not-work causing me to reboot phone and/or toggle on/off on headset. Then the process of 2 to 3 button presses to connect to VC starts all over again. I tried my moto h12 for giggles and it was worse so it's not my blueant. I'm sure an update will fix this.....I hope.