View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:25 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 better customer satisfaction than Android, not quite iOS yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
I really don't want to sound like a fanboy, everyone should have or use what they want...hell, I can't bash Android anymore...what bothers me is these guys coming to this section talking nonsense.

Sent from The Syndicate using my HTC HD7
+1 ..have my wife's old EVO I use as a WIFI EVO"POD" enjoy flashing custom ROMs on it and using various camera apps. WP7 just fits "me" better, especially now that I ate some Mango. I personally like the consumer has a choice of what best fits them. No need to for turf wars. Heck, my 64 yr old mom just upgraded from a non internet flip phone to an IPhone and I was happy for her because I knew it would "work" for her. (only AT&T in their rural town) No pre-updating like I did, nor task killers ect. Sometimes I think we forget about what the everyday user wants/needs. The forums should be about helping with problems and sharing the latest and greatest. JMO
This post has been thanked 2 times.