View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:04 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC EVO 3D Custom ROMs | 1.13.651.7 | Sense 3.0 | Updated *8/12/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhuffdaddy View Post
That apk file didnt work you posted. It shows up in the lockscreen settings but when applied its still blank. Very odd.

Odd, yes and no.
Technically you would also need to apply this fix as well: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2137403-post133.html

You would need that installed first to then apply the apk I posted above.

They are all one set. I should have just added it all in one zip but I was only trying to fix the lockscreen ring issue. Didnt even think about the phone icon until after I posted it. I also sent OMJ the OTA files to update his base so when he has time I am confident he will resolve this on the next iteration.

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 08-16-2011 at 01:11 AM.