View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 12:06 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Solution on delay answer when data on (no hard reset needed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptaj View Post
I have an HTC Imagio and a GSM line. It's configured to GSM only and I'm running the latest EnergyROM. I was experiencing this issue where I can't answer incoming calls.

I read up on the solution you linked but it didn't work for me. In fact, EnergyROM already comes with the #777 entry. I changed the CacheTime entry from 600 to 60 and used advanced config to set a 10 min disconnect. This changed my SuspendResume entry to "GPRS_bye_if_device_off" which, coupled with the 60 cachetime seems to have solved the issue.
yes, this thread is for CDMA service. I do thank you for all the precise details as someday I may incorporate dual radio options into the script.