View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 12:32 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [[Speed Improvements]] Brainstorming & Testing Thread!!

You're missing the point (again). First, you're not some mortal enemy. You just keep asking the same stupid questions over and over and you're either missing my points, or completely not grasping them, or just flat out ignoring them... I don't know.

First, how is direct control "silly"? I'm talking about something you setup ONCE. The system then manages it from there on... no need for user intervention, no need for apps to constantly monitor things... all of that is unnecessary. You tell the system how you want it to manage itself, and it does a very good job of doing that. You don't need to keep tweaking and looking at running apps... let the system manage it. "Set it and forget it", seriously. That's the point of direct control. That's the point of my thread.

Quit bringing up WinMo. This isn't WinMo. This is Android. If you want to use WinMo, then go use WinMo by all means... Android is different, and that's why I like it. For your information, what logcat is looking at is everything. Providers, processes, apps, whatever-the-heck is run on boot. Everything.