View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Ronny71
PPCGeeks Regular

Ronny71 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: motorola vs hts sense what's the difference between them ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
I use launcher pro and this thing flies!! I have widget locker but I don't want to keep adding things to make my batt worse. I mean I get great batt life now and I don't need something sucking down the juice!

Besides, I LOVE the Evo 4G's! Best phone I have ever used till I got this moPho!! The 3D was great as a PDA but sucked as a phone. I just wished they put more testing into it before releasing it to make sure the radio's performed well. But they didn't so I decided to move on and let all the sense junkies drool over it's UI because most likely, they have no signal, especially in rural areas like where I live and work!

Nice "Eye Candy" to run on the Photon is the "SPB Shell 3D"...Its really smooth and sum crazy features...I ran the Seidio 3500 Battery on the EVO...got two days on it without a charge...what also helps is "Ultimate Juice"...I also run that on the Photon...If set up right it really helps battery drain...I'm sure Seidio will be cumin out with a King Size Battery for the Photon as well...When its out I'll be jumpin on it and then I'll be gettin two days on the Photon as well...=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.