View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 09:09 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Epic4G&Coverage SUCKS, I complained to dan@sprint.com, They are letting me exchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
yea supposedly MI is the worst. seems that the Great North American Blizzard of 2011 busted up the towers in alot of locations (including mine and urs) towers here won't be finished till the end of September. I'm even hearing that VZ is bad in some areas.

verizon is perfect here. do not let sprint tell you the snow had anything to do with it because it's BS. the towers are overloaded. they promised me a fix every month for 6 months and i gave up. that's why they let me out of $500 in eft's when i left. they knew they were in the wrong. it was soo bad here with service it even made the local news twice. my wife and i are perfectly happy with verizon now. i love having working 4g in my home for once. never had that with my evo. and best of all i do not need any airrave.