View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 04:45 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: So, Sprint Rep Says TP2 is NOT a Smartphone!

If we go by average..I'd say an "average" Android user would use more data then an "average" winmo user..that said if you are an experienced user the data usage is same..(minus the 4g)...I mean aside from tethering you can also bit torrent directly on the phone..which both winmo and android are capable off..and with BT you can do a lot more data consumption then streaming or anything else...

The only advantage I see for Android in terms of data usage is that unlike the TP2 the its not frustrating to surf the net....and maybe the existence of an appstore making it more likely a user will use data intensive apps I guess..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.