View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 08:25 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gera229
If I want to remove this cleanup do I just uninstall the cab? In remove programs?
Or will that not work?

OR
Will I have to hard reset before uninstalling the cab? or after uninstalling the cab (If the above does not work)? Or can I hard reset either way with same results?
You can uninstall it I believe because it's mostly registry tweaks.
If you're going to hard reset anyway everything will be restored to the state before you installed the cab unless you did a backup of the registry and restored the backup after you hard reset.