View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 10:38 AM
pizzaboy192
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pizzaboy192 is keeping up the good workpizzaboy192 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192
Re: Remove Arcsoft For GOOD from your Fathom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by returned4good View Post
Great post, man. I'm using a unlocked Fathom with AT&T and removing Arcsoft was the only way I could get my MMS halfway working. Now I can send but when I receive one, it says "message not found". I've attempted to install a newer and universal version of Arcsoft see if that would help, but I keep getting "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient security permissions." I then tried different things to fix THAT to no avail. I'm at my wits end.
Sorry to hear that it's not working as well as it should.
I've been working to get a Fathom to send MMS on t-Mobile, so I'm going to be working along side with you.
Here's what I would suggest: Get yourself a task manager that allows you to both see and kill processes. (i Recommend ArkSwitch).
Go to procoesses, and see if Transport.exe is still running. If yes, kill it and then try to re-install the software. If it doesn't install, let me know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.