View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 09:31 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Eexplore internal memory from PC or Nexus as flash drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Uniq 1 View Post
A friend of mine just got yhe Nexus S and I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to plug phone in windows PC to use as a Flash Drive or explore the internal storage.

Basically trying to transfer her pics and music from SD card from old phone to the new.

I didn't have access to user manual or anything.

Please help.
cant you just "uncheck" debugging and tap "mass storage" ? omg check this virtual user guide out. man i like this thing.
http://www.samsung.com/us/documentat...index.html#/2/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 08-10-2011 at 09:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.