View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 01:13 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
If anything all this unstableness of running 3rd party app's and FC'S (even on uninstalling SH!T) is pushing me more and more ever so close to WP7.... If I wanted another unSTABLE Windows Mobile I'd use Windows Mobile, not Android and it's FC BS.
Quote:
3rd Force Reboot (No control over it) and I've never seen such a bloody piece of sh!t reboot and force close even on uninstalling applications, I mean Windows Mobile has NEVER done this to me.... Yet android has done it, 3 times now not including how many times on other builds...
Quote:
And this d4mned screen time out bs is getting ridiculous, screen shuts off I hit the power button and go to unlock screen and hahaha wtmfh screen turns off AGAIN.

Then not to mention having to hit the bloody power button 2 to 3 times (At least in order to get the screen to stay on for a reasonable amount of time)
No one is forcing you to use this. Use WinMo if you love it that much, seriously.

Don't think these issues are on native Android devices. The vast majority - as in 99.999999999999% of the issues anyone experiences on our port stem from just that fact - it's a port that is incomplete to an ancient device designed to run a completely different OS.

Either show some respect for what's been achieved thus far or just go away. No body wants to hear this drivel about how much you hate Android.
This post has been thanked 3 times.